AP Yuva Nestam | AP CM Yuva Nestam Online Registration | Nirudyoga Bruthi Online Registration | 1000 Rupees To Unemployed Students | Registration Online
For the welfare of the students, the AP Government has launched a new scheme named Nirudyoga Bruthi which is basically an Unemployment Allowance Scheme. Under this scheme students who have completed their graduation are eligible to register themselves for AP Yuva Nestam.
Andhra Pradesh Government will start the registration process from 14th September 2018. Interested Candidates can register themselves by visiting the official website.
AP Yuva Nestam
Under AP CM Yuva Nestam scheme, unemployed candidates will get 1000 rupes per month as an unemployed allowance. AP Government has ensured that by the initiation of Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 10 lakh unemployed graduate candidates will get the benefit.
One can register yourself via Nirudyoga Bruthi App. To register yourself by the app you have to first download the app through google play store.
Also, READ — Chandranna Pelli Kanuka/Check Status
AP CM Yuva Nestam Eligibility
- He/She should be resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicants must have completed their graduation.
- 22 to 35 years applicants are only eligible for this scheme.
- Applicants should have ID cards like Aadhar card or Ration Card.
- Those belong to BPL(Below Poverty Line) families are eligible for this scheme.
- Those who are working in Government or Private sector are not eligible.
Andhra Pradesh Yuva Nestam Scheme Highlights
- Eligible Candidates will get 1000 rupees.
- Around 10 lakh jobless candidates will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Candidates have to register themselves to avail the benefits.
- Candidates can register themselves by downloading the app of Yuva Nestam from Google Play Store.
AP Yuva Nestam Required Documents
- Aadhar Number.
- Mobile number should be linked with the Aadhar.
- White ration card
- Photostat copy of Diploma/ Graduate/Post Graduate Certificates.
AP Yuva Nestam Registration| Nirudyoga Bruthi Online Registration
- Visit http://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in
- Now click on Apply Now link.
- Now, you will be asked to enter your Aadhar number.
- After entering the Aadhar number an OTP Will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- You have to enter the OTP.
- Now this page will open in front of you.
- If you matched all the eligibility criteria then you can click on Apply & Continue option.
- Fill out the application form.