Apply Learner License In Himachal Pradesh :— To drive vehicle one must have a driving license. But first applicants have to make a learner license before applying for permanent article. In my previous article I already discussed about it but this article is for Himachal pradesh state. In this article you can read about how to apply for learner license. What documents required before applying for a learner license.
Apply Learner License In Himachal Pradesh
Apply Learner License In Himachal Pradesh :—
Address Proof. You can show any of the following listed below.
- Electricity or Telephone Bill
- LIC Policy
Age Proof :—
- Birth Certificate
- School Certificate
- Voter ID Card
- If the applicant want to apply for motorcycle without gear then his/her age should be in between 16 to 18 years.
- Applicants who wants to apply for motorcycle with gear or for a light motor vehicle then his/her age should be 18 years or above.
- If any applicant want to apply for Transport Vehicle then he should have attained the age of 20 years. The types of vehicles comes in transports vehicle are Bus, Taxi, Auto Rickshaw.
- For transport vehicle applicants shoud have 1 year experience of lght motor vehicle driving.
- In case of transport vehicle Medical certificate in form No. CMV form 1 and CMV form 1-A is essential.
Application Required For Learner License
- 3 Passport sized photograps
- Application form CMV Form 2. You can download it here.
File Application procedure
Applicants can submit the application forms of the Learner Licenses in the RTO office of their area, after which they will be given the date of initial test.
After getting the dates applicants have to go through online test in which multiple questions will be asked.
The questions will be based on Traffic signs, Traffic signals and rule regulations of the road.