Chandranna Pelli Kanuka | Toll-Free Number | Online Application Form

Chandranna Pelli Kanuka | చంద్రన్న పెళ్లి కనుక | Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Toll-Free Number | Application Form 

N. Chandrababu Naidu the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has launched a scheme named Chandranna Pelli Kanuka. The aim of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the women living in the state of Andhra Pradesh.

The only limitation of the చంద్రన్న పెళ్లి కనుక scheme is this scheme is only applicable to Backward category people. The registration process has been started and interested people can get the benefits of this scheme by registering themselves under this scheme. We are sharing all the details regarding this scheme in this article.

Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Details

As we mentioned earlier that the AP Government will give financial assistance under this scheme. People will get benefit only if they marry inter-cast persons. Following are the norms ofChandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme.

If an SC/ST cast Bride marries with a different cast person then Rs75000 will be given to the bride as financial assistance.

On the other hand side, the OBC Category bride will be given Rs50000.

If a married couple is physically handicapped then 1 lakh will be given.

If an SC/ST couple marries in the same category then they will get Rs40000 while BC category couples will get Rs30000.

"<yoastmark

చంద్రన్న పెళ్లి కనుక Required Documents

  • Caste Certificate.
  • Income Certificate issued by Mee Seva.
  • White Ration Card.
  • Age Certificate.
  • Birth Certificate.
  • Disability Certificate ( If a person suffering from a disability)
  • Residence Certificate.
  • Bank Passbook photocopy.

Eligibility Criteria

  • The bride must have completed 18 years as on the date of marriage.
  • The bridegroom must have completed 21 years as on the date of marriage.
  • Widowers are not eligible for this scheme.
  • Applicants should be the residents of Andhra Pradesh.
  • Both the bride and bridegroom should have passed 10th class.
  • Bride’s bank account should be linked to Aadhar card, it’s mandatory.
  • The bride and bridegroom should be from different castes.

Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Toll-Free Number

Here is the list of Toll-Free Numbers{District-wise}.

S.No.District NameToll Free Number
1.Ananthapuramu 1800 425 5032
2.Chittoor1800 425 5035
3.East Godavari1800 425 5041
4.Guntur1800 425 5038
5.Kadapa1800 425 5033
6.Krishna1800 425 5039
7.Prakasam1800 425 5037
8.Nellore1800 425 5036
9.Kurnool1800 425 5034
10.Srikakulam1800 425 5044
11.Visakhapatnam1800 425 5042
12.West Godavari1800 425 5040
13.Vizianagaram 1800 425 5043

చంద్రన్న పెళ్లి కనుక Financial Assistance List 

Bride DetailsBridegroom DetailsTotal Amount
Bride Is Physically ChallangedBridegroom Is Not Physically ChallangedRs 1 Lakh
Bride Is Not Physically ChallangedBridegroom Is Physically ChallangedRs 1 Lakh
Bride Is Not Physically ChallangedBridegroom Is Not Physically ChallangedRs 1 Lakh
Bride Belongs To BC CommunityBridegroom Belongs To BC CommunityRs 30 Thousand
Bride Belongs To BC CommunityBridegroom Does Not Belongs To BC CommunityRs 50 Thousand
Bride Belongs To ST CommunityBridegroom Belongs To ST CommunityRs 40 Thousand
Bride Belongs To ST CommunityBridegroom Does Not Belongs To ST CommunityRs 75 Thousand
Bride Belongs To SC CommunityBridegroom Belongs To SC CommunityRs 40 Thousand
Bride Belongs To SC CommunityBridegroom Does Not Belongs To SC CommunityRs 75 Thousand

Registration Process

 Registration process available only at Meeseva Centres and Mandal Samakhya office.

 Meeseva Centres List

How to Apply For Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Online Application Form  Using Android app

You will be able to avail the benefits of this scheme if you have applied 15 days before your marriage date.

  • Download the official Android app.
  • Now install it.
  • Now next step is to enter your MO/VOA/KM Aadhar number.
  • You have select on an option to Login either you will choose MO or VOA or KM.
  • Once you are logged in you will be able to fill the application form
  • Fill all the required details and hit the submit button.

 Check Status For Chandranna Pelli Kanuka

CLICK HERE

You can track status either by entering your CHPKID or Aadhar number.

After entering the details click on Get Status.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE

91 thoughts on “Chandranna Pelli Kanuka | Toll-Free Number | Online Application Form

  1. B Vijaya kumari

    Sir B Vijaya Kumari.I have applied chandranna pellikanuka on 31 Oct 2018.only 1 rupee credited in my account have n’t credit yet 100%. Please tell me what kind of reason .

    Reply
  2. Naveen

    Sir my name is devisees I applied chandranna pellikaanuka on 12/4/19
    I didn’t receive money has on date. But I received RS 1
    My reference number is C0301305988pls check the details given sir

    Reply
  3. Vadde hemalatha

    Sir my name is V. Hemalatha I’m applied from chandranna pelli kanuka but only 20% amount remaining 80% amount when was the credit time….. My status is pushed to TCS what is the meaning TCS yaar….

    Reply
  4. kalyani

    Sir/Madam,
    my name is kalyani, i have applied ap chandranna pellikanuka..and i got inter cast married on feb 15, 2019. then after 1 and half month back 20% ammount credit on my account. remaining 80% of money still not credit to my account. my final panchayat marriage certificate also uploaded. my registration number C2106295473. and already so many times i consult the velugu officers but that side no response for this matter. so please tell me my currently status.

    Reply
  5. Baru ramadevi

    Sir iam ramadevi baru I have applied for chandhranna pelli kanuka one rupee criediet my account 100%not received my chpk I’d C0606001729

    Reply
  6. Vijay kumar

    Why can’t a bride belongs to o c community and groom belongs to BC community are eligible for this scheme

    Reply
  7. Amosh palaka

    Sir, i am arika puspavathi. I have applied chandhranna pellikanuka on 08-octo-2018 on one month registration. Only one rupees credited in my account.. But haven’t credit yet 100%. Would you tell me what kind of reason?

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *