Great news for Muslim people who are planning to go on Hajj Yatra 2018. All the interested people can now submit there application form for Hajj yatra Online. You can do so by two methods. First method is to fill the application form by Online and second is Offline method.
Starting date to fill application form is 15/11/2017 and last date to apply online is 07/12/2017. This time Government has also launched Hajj Mobile App. You can install this app from playstore and fill the application form easily and quickly.
Hajj Yatra 2018 | Apply Online Application Form
How To Apply Online
If any people want to apply online then they have to follow following steps.
- CLICK HERE
- Then Click on Online Application form link as shown in figure.
- Then you will be redirected to page where you can fill the online application form.
New User Registration
- If you are a new user then you have to click on New User Registration Option.
- Then you have to fill your details and click on submit button.
- On this page you fill your details like Mobile number, Your name, Your Email ID, District etc.
- After completing the registration process you will be able to log in.
- For Log In you have to enter your registered mobile number and password.
How To Apply Offline
If you want to apply offine then first you have to download the application form.
Here is the sample of Application Form
NOTE — You have to send the application to State/UT Haj Committee.
You also have to attach following documents with application form.
- Original Internation Passport/ Self attested photocopy of valid International Passport
- Proof Of Address : If address is same as in the passport then no additional document is required. Otherwise a photocopy of any one of the following is to be attached :— RATION CARD,DRIVING LICENSE, ELECTRICITY BILL, TELEPHONE BILL, WATER BILL, GAS CONNECTION, ELECTION COMMISSION PHOTO ID CARD, INCOME TAX ASSESSMENT ORDER, EMPLOYEES’S ID CARD,AADHARCARD.
- Original Bank pay in slip.
- Copy of cancelled cheque/ bank passbook.
- Solemn Declaration.
Hajj Yatra 2018 Payment Procedure
- Applicant have to pay the fees of Rs300/- which will be non refundable.
- You can pay the fees at any branch of State Bank Of India or Union Bank Of India.
- If you are paying at State Bank Of India then you have to submit the fees in account number 35398104789.
- If you are paying at Union Bank Of India then you have to submit the fees in account number 318702010406010.
NOTE — FOR PAYMENT USE ONLY PINK COLOUR PAY-IN-SLIP.
Haj Yatra 2018 Important Dates
Application Form Filling Date Starts From — 15/11/2017
Last Date To Fill Application Form — 07/12/2017