National Health Protection Scheme | Ayushman Bharat Yojana | 5 Lack Insurance To Poor People Every Year | Full Details
In order to give health benefits to more than 100 million households, the Government announced the National Health Protection Scheme in the General Budget. This scheme has been named as Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Under this scheme, poor and weaker families will get insurance of five lakh rupees every year. The registration for this Yojana will start from 15 August 2018. Ayushman Bharat Scheme is being described as the biggest Government Scheme in the World.
During Budget our Finance Minister Arun Jaitley also said that those who are poor on economic basis will be given the benefits of health insurance by selecting them. A fund of Rs 1200 crore is proposed for the Ayushaman Bharat program, which will improve the condition of about 1.5 lakh sub centers across the country.
National Health Protection Scheme | Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Last year Government had set a budget of Rs 47,353 crore on health, while this time Government has kept 52,800 crores this time. Under the scheme Government will undertake expenditure on strengthening health centers at the district and tehsil level.
Under the National, Health Protection Scheme Government will also start National Rural Health Mission. The Government is going to spend Rs24,280 crore, with the help of which the Government will provide better health services in the rural areas.
Features Of National Health Protection Scheme
- The government will provide 5 lack to each family.
- Different types of medical checkups will be provided free in hospitals.
- Under this scheme, facilities will be increased in the district hospitals.
- 600 crore has been allocated to provide needy material for tv patients.
- To boost Therapeutic education, the Government has decided to set up 24 new medical colleges and hospitals this time.
- District level hospitals will also be upgraded.
Documents Required For Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Applicants must have a bank account.
- ID Card
- Income Certificate.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Details
Scheme name — Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Announced On — 02/02/2018
Registration Starts From — 15 August 2018
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Toll-Free Numbers
If you have any queries regarding this yojana then you can call on the following numbers.
How To Apply Online/ Registration For National Health Protection Scheme
- Click Here
- Then you will see a link Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- Click on the link and fill the application form carefully.
- Then hit the submit button.