Triund Online Registration | Triund Online Registration Details | List Of Announcements Regarding Triund Trek By Forest Department
Triund trek is one of the finest treks In Kangra District of Himachal Pradesh. Many people used to go there to spend quality time. I am also a mountain lover and have been there 6 times. Triund is 9 km trek from Mcleodganj. Now if you want to go on Triund trek then first you have to register yourself. Forest department has announced that anyone who desires to go on triund trek will have have to first register themselves. From my point of view, it is a good decision taken by the department because due to heavy rush it affects the natural beauty of triund. People do not care about cleanliness at the camping site at all. I have seen this thing with my eyes. They throw all the garbage here and there. It’s such a shameful thing. If you don’t care about the cleanliness at such peaceful places you don’t deserve to go there.
Triund Online Registration
The forest department of Himachal Pradesh has made a software for online registrations. Now people coming to triund will not be able to do their arbitrariness. Due to the heavy rush department has taken some strict decisions.
- Only 500 tourists will be allowed to go for triund trekking in a day.
- Only 100 tourists can stay at night.
- A check post will be placed by the department In a place named Gallu where people will be registered.
- People will be registered with the Biometric machine.
Benefits Of Online Registration
- According to departmental information, the tourists will be able to pay the registration fee online through the online facility provided by the department.
- At the same time, people will be able to make a free online booking of Rest House located in Triund, Kreri, Sattoveri, Rindkumar & Malla.
- By the implication of online system, people will be able to see all schedules regarding Triund Trek.
Triund Trek Online Registration Details
Department has also announced that the first aid facility in triund will also be provided to trekkers and tourists. The forest department is going to establish a check post in gallu and a First Aid center in triund.
Apart from this, first aid facility will be provided to the tourists in the middle of the trekking route. The rescue teams will be available for the people during the wandering or any other problem. The volunteer’s team will be set up by the department to prevent people from obstruction.
The forest department has also announced that if anyone found spreading the garbage, then a penalty will be imposed from Rs 1000 to Rs 2000. Forest department has decided to implement the scheme in two phases.
The above-described tasks will be completed in the first phase. In the second phase, the department has plans to register the tourists under the Aadhar link. In the second phase, the department has decided to give Jio tagging band to the trekkers by which the location of tourists will be known.