Triund Online Registration | Triund Online Registration Details | List Of Announcements Regarding Triund Trek By Forest Department
Triund trek is one of the finest trek In Kangra District of Himachal Pradesh. Many people used to go there to spend quality time. I am also a mountain lover and have been there 6 times. Triund is 9 km trek from Mcleodganj. Now if you want go on Triund trek then first you have to registered yourself. Forest department has announced that any one who desire to go on triund trek will have have to first registered thereselves. From my point of view it is good decision taken by department because due to heavy rush it affects the natural beauty of triund. People do not care about cleanliness at the camping site at all. I have seen this thing with my eyes. They throw all the garbage here and there. It’s such a shameful thing. If you don’t care about the cleanliness at such peacful places you don’t deserve to go there.
Triund Online Registration
The forest department of Himachal Pradesh has made a software for online registrations. Now people coming to triund will not be able to do their arbitrariness. Due to heavy rush department has taken some strict decisions.
- Only 500 tourists will be allowed to go for triund trekking in a day.
- Only 100 tourists can stay at night.
- A check post will be placed by the department In a place named Gallu where people will be registered.
- People will be registered with Biometric machine.
Benifits Of Online Registration
- According to departmental information the tourists will be able to pay the registration fee online through the online facility provided by the deaprtment.
- At the same time people will be able to make free online booking of Rest House located in Triund, Kreri,Sattoveri, Rindkumar & Malla.
- By the implefication of online system people will be able to see all schedules regarding Triund Trek.
Triund Trek Online Registration Details
Department has also announced that the first aid facility in triund will also be provided to trekkers and tourists. The forest department is going to established a check post in gallu and a First Aid centre in triund.
Apart from this, first aid facility will be provided to the tourists in the middle of the trekking route. The rescue teams will be available for the people during the wandering or any other problem. The volunteers team will be setup by the department to prevent people from obstruction.
The forest department has also announced that if any one found spreading the garbage, then penalty will be imposed from Rs 1000 to Rs 2000. Forest department has decided to implement the scheme in two phases.
The above described tasks will be completed in first phase. In the second phase, the department has plans to register the tourists under the Aadhar link. In the second phase department has decided to give Jio taaging band to the trekkers by which the location of tourists will be known.